Ready to join? If so, click here or read on for membership information
RVRR Membership Information
Whether you enjoy the solitude of running by yourself, or the camaraderie of running with friends; whether you’re a seasoned marathoner, or a beginner; the RARITAN VALLEY ROAD RUNNERS is for you.
- Membership now runs from January 1st through December 31st.
- Though you may show up to 2 runs without paying membership dues, we ask that after that you register and become an official member – it’s only $23 and covers you with our insurance!
- Once you’re a club member you can sign up to be a USATF member and race for our teams in the NJ-USATF Team Grand Prix!
- Weekly E-Blast with upcoming events, race recaps, and other important club info.
- Newsletter with stories and recaps from fellow members, club news, and upcoming club activities/races.
- Meetings that feature speakers and “hands-on” events.
- Forum for finding running partners, training advice, and local running routes.
- Regular group runs on measured courses through parks and city streets.
- Car pools to local races, and group support at the finish line.
- An opportunity to compete as a member of the RVRR team (all paces welcome!).
- Special events, club relays, special group runs, social activities, track workouts etc.
- Discounts on running shoes and gear at area merchants.
- The opportunity to enhance your running experience by volunteering at club sponsored events.
- Open to everyone – slow, fast, beginners, veterans, and walkers.
- AARC membership and benefits.
- Informal coaching.
- Quality Certified competitive events with full age group.
- Club logo merchandise available.
I know that running and/or volunteering in club races and events are potentially hazardous activities and I assume all risks associated including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of weather, the conditions of the road and traffic on the course. I understand that bicycles, baby joggers, skateboards, roller blades, animals and any music devices are not allowed in club events, and I will abide by this guideline. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts, I for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release the RRCA and the Raritan Valley Road Runners Club, Inc., board members, event coordinators and all sponsors, their representative and successors from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in the club activities even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of RVRR or the RRCA. I also grant permission to the foregoing persons and entities to use or authorize others to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of my participation in club events or related activities for any legitimate purpose without remuneration.